Terms of Service
The YuniCon is organized by ANIGAME OG based in Jakoministrasse 8 in 8010 Graz.
Telephone: +43 316/306319
2. Conclusion of contract / inclusion
- Orders for tickets are only an offer to conclude an event visit contract. Such is only with the receipt of the e-mail with information on payment confirmation including these terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”), the ticket purchaser (hereinafter “Visitor “After receiving payment. The visitor agrees to the validity of the terms and conditions.
- The organizer reserves the right to refuse orders without giving reasons. The rejection will be communicated to the customer within 14 days of the order.
- If the event is canceled, the organizer will refund the full ticket contribution. If the event is relocated, the cancellation must be made by the visitor within four weeks of notification of the transfer. The refund of the tickets in both cases takes place within 90 days. Further claims are excluded.
- The YuniCon (hereinafter referred to as “event”) takes place in the Multiversum, Möhringgasse 2-4, 2320 Schwechat (hereinafter referred to as “Event Grounds”). The terms and conditions apply to the entire event area as well as its access to the grounds. Changes to the venue within the Multiverse are possible and will be announced by the organizer prior to the start of the event.
- In case of loss of tickets there is no right to compensation.
4. Program change / language
- The organizer has the right to make changes in the announced program. In the case of insignificant changes, claims of the visitor are excluded.
- The organizer points out that parts of the program can take place in English. Translations will not be provided in this case. Claims of visitors who do not have sufficient language skills are excluded based on this.
- Delays in the program are not eligible for replacement. In addition, individual program points can take place in rooms with valid maximum capacities. For the safety of the visitors these are kept by the security personnel. Participation in these program items can not be guaranteed.
- Access to the event venue is only permitted with a valid ticket, which must be presented by the visitor to the supervisory staff at the entrance inspection. The supervisory staff can be recognized by appropriate clothing.
- Persons responsible for education Persons must have written proof of their assignment and, upon request, provide a copy of the identity card of the person entitled to custody.
- The organizer has the right to refuse admission to the venue without refund of the entrance fee if there is good cause for this.
- Access for dogs – except guide dogs – and other pets to the venue is not permitted.
- If partial overcrowding is likely to occur in individual areas or halls, the security personnel are authorized to temporarily deny access to these areas and to direct visitor flows in a security-oriented manner. The instructions of the staff must be followed.
- Guests of the event agree that bags, boxes, rucksacks or other transport items are randomly searched when entering and leaving the event.
6. Prohibited items
- Supervisors are authorized to carry out a bag or body search at the entrance control or during the event throughout the venue to ensure the visitor does not carry any prohibited items.
- If prohibited items are carried, they must be handed in at the cloakroom. The organizer is also entitled to the rights according to section 7.
7. House rights and behavior at the event
- The house right on the event area is exercised by the organizer and his supervisory staff. The instructions of the supervisor are to be obeyed.
- In the event of a breach, the organizer and / or the supervisory staff are entitled to expel the visitor to the event area without reimbursement of the entrance fee and to pronounce a ban on the house. If the visitor does not follow the reference and the ban on the house, the organizer can call in the police to enforce his house right. Further rights and claims of the organizer remain unaffected.
- When ordering, recorded address data are only forwarded to third parties for shipping purposes.
For details see here Privacy.
- The organizer reserves the right to transfer the rights and obligations resulting from the event visit agreement to a third party; The organizer will inform the visitor about this. In such a case, the visitor is entitled to an extraordinary right of termination within one month of receiving the contract.
- If the visitor has no general place of jurisdiction in Austria or in another EU member state, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is the registered office of the organizer.